Following the Sehauc fair, a pilot experience with UK Power Networks has been launched at Redhill City Hall. Among other values, the electric company highlights CeTur as a key piece to re-enhance its distribution network and cover the energy demand of the Electric Vehicle.
- TRIAL REDHILL – LONDON September 15, 2011
- EXHIBITION IN SEHAUC – LONDON July 15, 2011
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION CIRED – PRAGA June 8, 2009
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION CIRED – VIENA December 28, 2007
- INTERNATIONAL HALL “MALATEC” IN IFEMA – MADRID October 25, 2006